myfaces-users mailing list archives

From Simon Kitching <simon.kitch...@rhe.co.nz>
Subject Re: How to disable a Tab
Date Mon, 26 Mar 2007 02:18:30 GMT
Dravid, please stop posting the same message.

It is clear that no-one knows the answer to this, so you need to solve
it yourself. If you have problems while doing this, you can post
questions about that *different* problem, but just asking the same
question repeatedly is not likely to get you any help, or make you any
friends.

This is not a support forum that you have paid for, so there is no
guarantee of an answer to any question. However (a) you do have the
source, (b) if you offer to pay for an answer someone might be
interested in working for you on this, and (c) in my experience paid
support lines don't guarantee a useful answer either...

Regards,

Simon