myfaces-users mailing list archives

From Jeff Bischoff <jbisch...@klkurz.com>
Subject Re: MyFaces 1.1.5 warning message on console
Date Thu, 15 Mar 2007 18:53:22 GMT
I understand that Mike, but shouldn't read-only throw the same error
(judging by the error message)?

I had client-side javascript for disabling elements too, but found it
unwieldy in the context of JSF lifecycle and complex component IDs. I am
much happier having it on the server-side, but when that is too
heavyweight I add some AJAX to lighten up the request.

It's just another option you might want to consider Oliver. By all
means, give Mike's suggestion a try as he generally knows what he is
talking about and it should be a "quicker fix".

Regards,

Jeff Bischoff
Kenneth L Kurz & Associates, Inc.