myfaces-users mailing list archives

From David Delbecq <delbd+jaka...@oma.be>
Subject Re: How to set response character encoding?
Date Wed, 14 Mar 2007 11:17:06 GMT
Aren't filters a bit overkill for such work? Doesn't facelets have a
simple configuration parameter for this??
I have read mail where it's stated and fixed problem where myfaces does
not respect the character encoding rule configured in facelets, but i
can't find where in facelets to configure it...

En l'instant précis du 14/03/07 11:24, Cagatay Civici s'exprimait en ces
termes: