myfaces-users mailing list archives

From "RĂ©da BENNANI" <bennan...@gmail.com>
Subject help in visibleUserOnRole
Date Fri, 09 Mar 2007 17:10:21 GMT
Hi,
I need help in using visibleUserOnRole attribut in tomahawk's components.
In our project we used Jaas implementation for security but we introduced
some changes to it, so there is no security context in the project file
descriptor, because we use our interfaces to manage users and roles.

i tried to use the visibleUserOnRole attribute to hide or show a set of
components, but i don't know how to make it work; i tried this example:
User : user who has ADMINISTRATOR role, and in my component panelGroup i
tried:
--->  visibleOnUserRole="ADMINISTRATEUR"   ----> doesn't work
---> visibleOnUserRole="isUserInRole['ADMINISTRATEUR'] -----> it show the
panel in the view but it show it for all roles including those no belonging
to that user for example 'ROLETEST'.

can you propose me a solution, or a clear example.