myfaces-users mailing list archives

From "H. Swaczinna" <swaczi...@wlp-systems.de>
Subject Re: File upload?
Date Tue, 13 Mar 2007 13:57:14 GMT
You can set the path for the files in web.xml:

  <filter>
    <filter-name>multipartFormdataFilter</filter-name>
    <filter-class>org.apache.myfaces.tobago.webapp.TobagoMultipartFormdataFilter</filter-class>
    <init-param>
      <description>Set the size limit for uploaded files. Default value is 1 MB.
        Format: 10 = 10 bytes
        10k = 10 KB
        10m = 10 MB
        1g = 1 GB
      </description>
      <param-name>uploadMaxFileSize</param-name>
      <param-value>20m</param-value>
    </init-param>
    <init-param>
      <description>Set the upload repository path for uploaded files. Default value
is java.io.tmpdir.</description>
      <param-name>uploadRepositoryPath</param-name>
      <param-value>/tmp</param-value>
    </init-param>
  </filter>

Regards