myfaces-users mailing list archives

From madan chowdary <madan_na...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: [ Tobago ] Regarding PopUp's
Date Sat, 03 Mar 2007 07:03:20 GMT
Hi All,

Is there any means of doing this...

I am in real need of this functionality.

I tried using different JavaScript frameworks like Dojo, Yahoo UI framework.

But there rendering is causing some script problems when tested in FireFox and IE, and even
the Z-Index is differing for the DIV's .

I tried with a popup with <tc:link> .when clicked it would display the popup.

Buts that's not my case, the popup should be shown when we place mouse over <tc:link/>

if there is no mouseOver attribute for <tc:link/> it would be helpful for these kind
of situations .

Plz suggest me how to proceed to my case.

Thnx in Advance,

Regards,
Madan

----- Original Message ----
From: madan chowdary <madan_narra@yahoo.com>
To: MyFaces Discussion <users@myfaces.apache.org>
Sent: Tuesday, 27 February, 2007 11:57:38 AM
Subject: [ Tobago ] Regarding PopUp's

Hi All,

I need to display a popup which is shown when a user places mouse over a link.

My case is as such...

There would be a link, which on clicked will navigate to a page which has the User Details.

Now when he places his mouse over the link, i need to show a popup which has the same details
as when shown when he clicks the link.

according to wht i know, the popup will be shown only when we click on the link, but not on
mouse over.

Is this could be done with mouseover function ?

Thnx in advance,

Regards,
Madan

http://in.answers.yahoo.com/