myfaces-users mailing list archives

From "Sergey Smirnov" <...@exadel.com>
Subject Re: ajax4jsf: reRender one row of <dataTable>
Date Thu, 22 Mar 2007 16:49:04 GMT
You need to use <a4j:ajaxListener type="org.ajax4jsf.ajax.ForceRender" />  if you want
to re-render inside the table:

http://livedemo.exadel.com/a4j-repeat-rerender/

P.S. Ajax4jsf list on the java.net is shutting down. Please use http://jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewforum&f=259
for further questions

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Dave
  To: users@myfaces.apache.org ; ajax4jsf
  Sent: Thursday, March 22, 2007 9:41 AM
  Subject: ajax4jsf: reRender one row of <dataTable>

  <t:dataTable id="TableA" value="#{bean.values}" ...>

      <h:column>
            <h:panelGrid id="GridA">
                 <t:dataTable ...>        ...    </t:dataTable>
                 <h:form>
                 <a4j:commandButton id="submit"... reRender="GridA"/>  </h:form>
            </h:panelGrid>
      </h:column>

  </t:dataTable>

  Suppose the tableA has 10 rows. Each row has GridA that contains a button "submit". When
user clicks a Submit button in a row,  I like that row to be refreshed only, and other rows
stay the same.  But when I clicked the button, nothing happened. For reRender="GridA", ajax4jsf
needs to which row.   Did I miss anything?

  Does ajax4jsf support reRender regions inside <dataTable>?  Thanks for help.
  David

  Try the Yahoo! Mail Beta.