myfaces-users mailing list archives

From Werner Punz <we...@gmx.at>
Subject Re: Dojo widgets not working on IE
Date Thu, 01 Feb 2007 09:21:10 GMT
Werner Punz schrieb:
> Joshua Pheneger schrieb:
>> Please update when this fix is available.  I am in the process of
>> testing a fix for scrolling dialog boxes and this error is now
>> preventing me from testing my fix.
>>
>> Regards,
>> Joshua Pheneger
>>
> Jousha I am still trying to figure some things out here,
> what is the configuration does your server run on?
> The reason why I am asking is, because I want to know
> if this is a dual core/multi core issue
> or some problems with the Mac JDK or (or a bug triggered in it)

Ok, I got a good indication of the cause of this problem
it seems that the cause is a content-length bug triggered in ie in
certain conditions, it has been readded, due to some speed optimizations
in the resource loader (thanks Mario for the hint)

the code at fault is :

    if (lastModified == browserDate)
    {
      // the browser already has the correct version

      response.setStatus(HttpURLConnection.HTTP_NOT_MODIFIED);
      return;
    }
located in the MyFacesResourceLoader

It is probably a missing content length there, or a wrong one.

Problem is I cannot test fix and commit it now, only in the evening.
So another one has to do it for now, or you guys have to wait a little bit.