myfaces-users mailing list archives

From "Todd Nine" <todd.n...@gmail.com>
Subject Using t:columns in a static row table
Date Thu, 08 Feb 2007 18:05:50 GMT
Hi all,
  I'm trying to write a search results page in JSF.  I have everything done
except the paging commands, and I'm a bit stuck on this part.  I would like
to use t:columns to display the page numbers and commandLinks.  Is it
possible to use t:columns without needing an empty array for the
h:dataTable?  In other words, I need my output to be

However I have no need for more rows that an single row.  Is there a better
way to do this and the following?

    </h:dataTable> <h:dataTable var="foo" value="#{searchBean.singleElement
}">
                <t:columns var="page" value="#{searchBean.searchPages}">
                    <h:outputText value="#{page.displayNumber
}"></h:outputText>

                </t:columns>
            </h:dataTable>

where swearchBean.singleElement contains a single Index of searchPages?

Thanks,
Todd