myfaces-users mailing list archives

From "Andrew Robinson" <andrew.rw.robin...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: MyFaces and valueChangeListener??
Date Wed, 21 Feb 2007 20:05:08 GMT
valueChangeListener equates to "public MethodBinding
getValueChangeListener()" and "public void
getValueChangeListener(MethodBinding method)" on the "UIInput" class.
As you can see, it isn't an add/remove. The JSP tag class may be
different, but if you are using facelets, you can only have one value
change listener as an EL expression.