myfaces-users mailing list archives

From Aleksandr Mazur <ma...@reksoft.ru>
Subject Re: Error by using <t:updateActionListener/>
Date Fri, 02 Feb 2007 14:29:04 GMT
Hi Thomas,

Have you seen http://wiki.apache.org/myfaces/Use_Facelets_with_Tomahawk ?
I hope it will help.
See also http://www.archivesat.com/Java_Facelets/thread724601.htm

Best regards,
Aleksandr Mazur

Thomas Chang <thomas2004ch@yahoo.de>
02.02.2007 14:23
Please respond to
"MyFaces Discussion" <users@myfaces.apache.org>

MyFaces Discussion <users@myfaces.apache.org>
cc

Subject
Re: Error by using <t:updateActionListener/>

Hi Aleksandr,

You are right. I do use Facelets. But I can use other t-tags such as
<t:commandLink/> <t:selectOneMenu/> etc. in xHtml and they work well.
Besides, I have the followings on the top of my files.

Thanks

Thomas

    xmlns:ui="http://java.sun.com/jsf/facelets"
    xmlns:h="http://java.sun.com/jsf/html"
    xmlns:f="http://java.sun.com/jsf/core"
    xmlns:t="http://myfaces.apache.org/tomahawk">

Aleksandr Mazur <mazur@reksoft.ru> schrieb:

Hi Thomas,

As I see you are using faceletes. updateActionListener should be presented
in tomahawk.taglib.xml. Is it?

Best regards,
Aleksandr

Thomas Chang <thomas2004ch@yahoo.de>
02.02.2007 12:14

Please respond to
"MyFaces Discussion" <users@myfaces.apache.org>

MyFaces Discussion <users@myfaces.apache.org>
cc

Subject
Error by using <t:updateActionListener/>

Hi all,

My code look as follow:

myPage.xHtml
***************
<t:commandLink
 action="openNewBrowser"
 immediate="true"
 value="Open New Browser"
 target="readMessageWindow">
 <t:updateActionListener property="property"
value="message"></t:updateActionListener>
</t:commandLink>

But I get following error when try to open myPage.xHtml. What's wrong?

<t:updateActionListener> Tag Library supports namespace:
http://myfaces.apache.org/tomahawk, but no tag was defined for name:
updateActionListener

Thanks

Thomas

Yahoo! 360° – Bloggen und Leute treffen. Erstellen Sie jetzt Ihre
eigene Seite – kostenlos!.

 Yahoo! Messenger - kostenlos* mit Familie und Freunden von PC zu PC
telefonieren .