myfaces-users mailing list archives

From "Birgit Kaschte" <Birgit.Kasc...@netpioneer.de>
Subject AW: s:inputSuggestAjax - encoding Problem
Date Tue, 27 Feb 2007 10:24:01 GMT
Hi,

I finally could test the newest sandbox version. Unfortunately it is still not working for
my case. I guess it is not a problem of the component anymore but of my configuration.

For "Jutta Kampagne ärgerlich" I get "ca57b1ef-521f-4da4-a9bd-527f67268001" as the name of
the selected item. Do you have any suggestions of what could be wrong?

With the latest build I also get a javascript error for the inputSuggestAjax component when
selecting an item from the drop down list.

Fehler: this.textInputNode.onchange is not a function
Quelldatei: http://localhost:8080/ecm/faces/myFacesExtensionResource/org.apache.myfaces.renderkit.html.util.MyFacesResourceLoader/11725713/dojo.DojoResourceLoader/dojo.js
Zeile: 96

Do you know how this could be solved.

Many thanks and Cheers