myfaces-users mailing list archives

From "Wiebke Henrici" <whenr...@cebenetwork.com>
Subject Get path of node (tree2)
Date Wed, 14 Feb 2007 09:07:25 GMT
Hi,

I have a question concerning the use of tree2.
My basic version works alright, but now I have the following problem: My
nodes are displayed as commandLinks and when a user clicks on one node,
I want to find out the "path" of the node. I need the information: the
node which was clicked, belongs to node1 on first level, to node1 on
second level and to node2 on third level, for example. So that I get the
hierarchy of the clicked node. This should especially work if the nodes
were expanded using the plus signs and only the last node was clicked
with the command link. Can I get the parent nodes as objects of type
TreeNode(Base) and not only as numbers?
Thanks for your help!

Wiebke