myfaces-users mailing list archives

From "Garner, Shawn" <shawn.gar...@pearson.com>
Subject RE: ajax4jsf, checkbox, and reRender
Date Fri, 02 Feb 2007 15:32:30 GMT
Well I narrowed down the problem.
Seems there is a required inputText on the page and when it is
required="true" that the ajax doesn't work.
When I remove the required the ajax works fine.

Is there a way to get around this?  I only want the one checkbox value
to update and what in the panel to display.

Shawn
-----Original Message-----
From: Kevin Gutch [mailto:kgutch@protechemail.com]
Sent: Thursday, February 01, 2007 4:07 PM
To: MyFaces Discussion
Subject: Re: ajax4jsf, checkbox, and reRender

I had a similar issue with a4j:outputPanel. Try the ajaxRendered
attribute. ajaxRendered =true

ajaxRendered= Defines, whether the content of this component must be (or

not) included in AJAX response created by parent AJAX Container, even if

it is not forced by reRender list of ajax action. Ignored if component
marked to output by Ajax action. default false

****

> This email may contain confidential
> material. If you were not an intended recipient,
> Please notify the sender and delete all copies.

***

****