myfaces-users mailing list archives

From "Volker Weber" <v.we...@inexso.de>
Subject Re: [ Tobago ] [ Solved ]Help regarding Input Suggest
Date Fri, 23 Feb 2007 11:30:28 GMT
Hi Madan,

this is currently not supported by tobago, but after a quick look into
controlls.js, which is utilized by tobago for the imputSuggest, it
should be possible.

You need to overwrite the javascript Tobago.Autocompleter initialize
function to add a additional value to the options object.
add something like
this.options.tokens  = [","];

Regards,
  Volker