myfaces-users mailing list archives

From "Volker Weber" <v.we...@inexso.de>
Subject Re: [Tobago] Ajax Frameworks With Tobago.
Date Mon, 12 Feb 2007 10:20:50 GMT
Hi Varma,

i have no experience with 'thirdparty AJAX frameworks', but i don't
think they work with tobago.

But you can do this with the tobago internal ajax partial reload feature.

put the second tc:selectOneChoice into a tc:panel with defined
clientId ( this means you set a id to this panel and to all
surrounding namingContainer components).

add a 'change' facet to the first tc:selectOneChoice with a action to
change the options for the second one, and a renderedPartially
attribute to update.