myfaces-users mailing list archives

From bansi <mail2ba...@yahoo.com>
Subject Facelets doesnt render sandbox component s:inputSuggestAjax
Date Tue, 27 Feb 2007 01:08:40 GMT

I am using Facelets 1.1.2 and tomahawk-sandbox 1.1.4

I figured out that Facelets were unable to render inputSuggestAjax
component. I further validated it by putting debugging statements in
suggestedItemsMethod

The control  never gets transfered to the method & doesnt print the
statements

Then i tried using inputSuggestAjax component inside a simple JSP page.
Guess what
The inputSuggestAjax component got rendered perfectly with a small clock
kind of thing to the extreme right of textbox whereas in case of Facelets it
is a plain textbox

Most importantly control got transfered to suggestedItemsMethod
It also printed the statements  inside the method

Wondering is it really a problem with Facelets or is it i am doing something
wrong here

Regards
Bansi