myfaces-users mailing list archives

From Novaree <...@telmore.dk>
Subject Correct coloring of Master-Detail odd/even row background coloring
Date Mon, 19 Feb 2007 09:26:36 GMT

Strange question, I know, but how do I achieve the following:

I have a Master-Detail list, containing - when collapsed - users, and when
expanded, users + their details.

However, when I inspect the code generated by the dataTable, I can see that
there are no CSS attached to the "detail" row.

I set the rowClasses on the dataTable, but they obviously don't push through
to the detail row.

Does anybody know how I can achieve this functionality? (ie. row 1, 3, 5 are
blue, row 2, 4, 6 are red, but when I expand row 3, I want the detail of row
3 to be blue as well)

Best regards

Casper Helenius,
Denmark