myfaces-users mailing list archives

From "Mike Kienenberger" <mkien...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Solved] Never before seen exception (facelets.FaceletViewHandler handleRenderException) - ??
Date Wed, 28 Feb 2007 18:38:42 GMT
Are you generating any components programmically?

The situation you describe sounds like this....

1) first time -- construct some components, all unique ids
2) second time -- start with components from first time, and add more
copies of them.

At this point, my suggestion would be to narrow down the problem to
the minimal page necessary to reproduce the problem, then post the
relevent page code.