myfaces-users mailing list archives

From "Mike Kienenberger" <mkien...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Change visibility dinamically
Date Tue, 27 Feb 2007 20:50:29 GMT
I'm sure I'm missing something obvious, but why wouldn't you fix the
page code to handle this?

Unless this is some kind of trade secret, can you give me a specific
example of what you want to do?   The answer to the example you gave
would be "go to the page and change the value of the rendered
attribute of the text box so that it's pointing to your configuration
logic setting"