myfaces-users mailing list archives

From "Mike Kienenberger" <mkien...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: t:datatable with commandLink and parameter
Date Tue, 27 Feb 2007 20:30:36 GMT
Mick,

What I sent you is files from a working example :-)

Not sure why you're having issues, but you can certainly fetch the
users as a List rather than a DataModel.  In two years of working with
JSF, I've never needed to use DataModel.

One possible issue is that my example has the form in the layout
template, not in each page.  Perhaps you didn't notice that, and no
longer have a form on the page?