myfaces-users mailing list archives

From "Mike Kienenberger" <mkien...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: t:datatable with commandLink and parameter
Date Fri, 23 Feb 2007 22:00:41 GMT
Not enough information, but my guess is that userBackingBean is
request-scoped and not being preserved across requests.    An easy
test is to make it session-scoped temporarily and see if that works.
If it does, a better fix in my opinion is to either use t:saveState on
userBackingBean.user (if you don't need to preserve the whole bean) or
userBackingBean (if you do).