myfaces-users mailing list archives

From "Mike Kienenberger" <mkien...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: missing t:outputFormat?
Date Wed, 07 Feb 2007 20:49:10 GMT
No matter whether a particular attribute is useful or not, the answer
still remains that maintaining custom components supporting these
per-component attributes takes a small amount of effort.  If no one
has needed a particular attribute, then it's unlikely that anyone's
spent the time to create the custom Tomahawk version of the component.