myfaces-users mailing list archives

From "Mike Kienenberger" <mkien...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Error by using <t:updateActionListener/>
Date Wed, 07 Feb 2007 20:46:22 GMT
The ease-of-use is part of the problem. :-)

When it only takes 5 minutes to copy the sandbox and tomahawk tag
files to your application, and then another 10 to download
t:updateActionListener, it's really hard to justify spending a week
trying to figure out how to integrate automatic file generation
support into MyFaces in a volunteer-driven project.