myfaces-users mailing list archives

From "Ernst Fastl" <ernst.fa...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Problem using PPR together with a tabbedPanel client side
Date Mon, 12 Feb 2007 18:15:02 GMT
Hi,

So if I understood you correctly you are using a t:panelTabbedPane
with serverSideTabSwitch="false" right?
Inside you have a dropdown-menu which triggers a partial update
of a contained panel group.

If you do not touch the drop-down and click on a tab it stays on the
client-side,
but if you changed the dropdown value and afterwards click on a tab
the page gets submitted?

if that is the case, could you look into the generated HTML and tell
what the onclick-Handlers of the Tab-buttons contain?

regards

Ernst