myfaces-users mailing list archives

From "Remo Liechti" <remo.liec...@swisslog.com>
Subject RE: Custom Component TLDs
Date Mon, 12 Feb 2007 06:58:34 GMT
Nobody?

-----Original Message-----
From: Remo Liechti [mailto:remo.liechti@swisslog.com]
Sent: Freitag, 9. Februar 2007 15:07
To: users@myfaces.apache.org
Subject: Custom Component TLDs

Hi Guys
I've a problem with my TLD. Because it is very big, I started to split it up in different
files and include them in one file. The files are attached.

When I start my Tomcat 5.5, I get an exeption(below). I googeld for this exception and find
out to use xsd instead of DTD, but this did not fix my problem.
Maybe someone of you know what the problem could be?

Exception:
SCHWERWIEGEND: Error reading tld listeners javax.servlet.ServletException: Exception processing
TLD at resource path /WEB-INF/tags/common.tld in context /spoc7
javax.servlet.ServletException: Exception processing TLD at resource path /WEB-INF/tags/common.tld
in context /spoc7
	at org.apache.catalina.startup.TldConfig.tldScanTld(TldConfig.java:547)
	at org.apache.catalina.startup.TldConfig.execute(TldConfig.java:300)
	at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContext.processTlds(StandardContext.java:4272)
	at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContext.start(StandardContext.java:4114)
	at org.apache.catalina.core.ContainerBase.addChildInternal(ContainerBase.java:759)
	at org.apache.catalina.core.ContainerBase.addChild(ContainerBase.java:739)
	at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardHost.addChild(StandardHost.java:524)
	at org.apache.catalina.startup.HostConfig.deployDirectory(HostConfig.java:904)
	at org.apache.catalina.startup.HostConfig.deployDirectories(HostConfig.java:867)
	at org.apache.catalina.startup.HostConfig.deployApps(HostConfig.java:474)
	at org.apache.catalina.startup.HostConfig.start(HostConfig.java:1112)
	at org.apache.catalina.startup.HostConfig.lifecycleEvent(HostConfig.java:310)
	at org.apache.catalina.util.LifecycleSupport.fireLifecycleEvent(LifecycleSupport.java:119)
	at org.apache.catalina.core.ContainerBase.start(ContainerBase.java:1021)
	at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardHost.start(StandardHost.java:718)
	at org.apache.catalina.core.ContainerBase.start(ContainerBase.java:1013)
	at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardEngine.start(StandardEngine.java:442)
	at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardService.start(StandardService.java:450)
	at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardServer.start(StandardServer.java:709)
	at org.apache.catalina.startup.Catalina.start(Catalina.java:551)
	at org.apache.catalina.startup.Bootstrap.start(Bootstrap.java:275)
	at org.apache.catalina.startup.Bootstrap.main(Bootstrap.java:413)

Thanks very much!

Regards,
Remo

--
Remo Liechti
Application Developer

Direct: +41 (0)62 837 4345
Mobile: +41 (0)76 329 8660
CH Fax: +41 (0)62 837 4197
Internet: www.swisslog.com
About Swisslog
Swisslog is a global provider of logistic solutions for warehouses, distribution centers and
hospitals. Swisslog's solutions increase their customers' flexibility, responsiveness, and
quality of service, while minimizing logistics costs.

This message may contain legally privileged or confidential information and is therefore addressed
to the named persons only. The recipient should inform the sender and delete this message,
if he/she is not named as addressee.
The sender disclaims any and all liability for the integrity and punctuality of this message.
The sender has activated an automatic virus scanning, but does not guarantee the virus free
transmission of this message.