myfaces-users mailing list archives

From "Jay Balunas" <balun...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Trinidad & myfaces compatibility
Date Fri, 02 Feb 2007 15:19:32 GMT
Using the <tr:table> was one option that I considered but the timing with my
release is too tight to change out all of that.  So I'm going to look into
changing to the <tr:table> after we ship.  I did check out the facesgoodies
page while working through the integration.

Thanks for the advice - and I'll give it a shot later.
Jay