myfaces-users mailing list archives

From "Mick Knutson" <mickknut...@gmail.com>
Subject Navigation issue with acegi/jsf
Date Wed, 21 Feb 2007 23:12:52 GMT
I have the following rule:

    <!-- logon Navigation -->
    <navigation-rule>
        <display-name>Logon Navigation</display-name>
        <description>Logon functions...</description>
        <from-view-id>/views/common/logon.xhtml</from-view-id>

        <navigation-case>
            <from-outcome>success</from-outcome>
            <to-view-id>/views/secure/index.xhtml</to-view-id>
            <redirect/>
        </navigation-case>
        <navigation-case>
            <from-outcome>failure</from-outcome>
            <to-view-id>/views/secure/index.xhtml</to-view-id>
        </navigation-case>
    </navigation-rule>

My issue is that I want to have any request, keep the requested to-view-id

For example. If I click /views/secure/index.jsf, I expect to go to my
logon.xhtml page, then to /views/secure/index.xhtml

If I logout, then click /views/admin/admin.jsf I expect to go to my
logon.xhmtl page, then to /views/admin/admin.xhtml

Right now, no matter what the request (like admin.jsf), I keep getting sent
to secured/index.xhtml

--
---
Thanks,