myfaces-users mailing list archives

From Paul Iov <p...@voller-ernst.de>
Subject Re: Issue with the t:dataScroller
Date Tue, 27 Feb 2007 15:59:44 GMT
Hello Mike,

what do you mean with 'placeholder for a better solution'? I think, the
right way to solve this problem should be to improve the dataTable, i.e.
with 'autoreset' property without needing to track any events in other
components. This property cann be then false by default for backward
compatibility (hovever, I can't imaginate any usecase for this behaviour)
Any other solution will be IMHO some kind of workaround :)

regards,
paul