myfaces-users mailing list archives

From Simon Kitching <simon.kitch...@rhe.co.nz>
Subject Re: need help editing a row of data.
Date Tue, 27 Feb 2007 00:11:18 GMT
Mick Knutson wrote:

> tmpUserBean prints the row I was expecting, but now I do not know how to
> get tmpUserBean in the request and sent back to userDetail.xhtml

What do you mean by "sent back to userDetail.xhtml"?

Note that the h:commandLink tag can take an actionListener *attribute*
as an alternative to using an f:actionListener child. The attribute form
is an EL expression, ie can point to a method on your normal backing
bean, which I find far more useful than an independent ActionListener class.

Regards,

Simon