myfaces-users mailing list archives

From David Delbecq <delbd+jaka...@oma.be>
Subject Re: session scoped Bean created twice!
Date Thu, 22 Feb 2007 13:16:34 GMT
Did you check that the session associated with those 2 session beans is
the same? If the ajax component gets confused client side, it might be
that it is handling in fact 2 different session, and the posting the
resize event to each session.

En l'instant précis du 02/22/07 14:07, Michael Heinen s'exprimait en ces
termes: