myfaces-users mailing list archives

From Bernd Bohmann <bernd.bohm...@atanion.com>
Subject Re: [Tobago] Default Text in <tc:in/>
Date Sat, 17 Feb 2007 15:13:28 GMT
Hello Madan,

you should customize your InRenderer.
Please add something like this

if (markup.equals("YOURDISPLAYMARKUPORSOMETHINGELSE") {
   // the your displaycode
}

or

if (component.getAttributes().get("yoursextraattributeDefaultText") !=
null) {
   String displayText =
component.getAttributes().get("yoursextraattribute")
   // your code
}

<tc:in >
  <f:attribute name="yourextraattribute" value="your DisplayText" />
</tc>

this is not valid code but I show you a possible way.

Regards

Bernd

madan chowdary wrote:
> Hi Bernd,
>
> If at all i create my own theme and change the InRenderer , the default text would be
displayed for all <tc:in/> and <tx:in/>