myfaces-users mailing list archives

From Jeff Bischoff <jbisch...@klkurz.com>
Subject Re: Facelets support for a Tomahawk dataTable trick?
Date Fri, 16 Feb 2007 22:14:27 GMT
I'll resume looking at this next week.

I have some clues from putting debugging output into the source and
building locally. I need more time to assess it.

So far, I don't see evidence to support your hunch. The tag handler
really isn't doing anything special, just a simple:

setStringProperty(component, JSFAttr.ROW_STYLECLASS_ATTR, _rowStyleClass);

We'll see, I need to look at it more. I think though, my problem may be
that "rowIndexVar" doesn't get set in time.

Regards,

Jeff Bischoff
Kenneth L Kurz & Associates, Inc.