myfaces-users mailing list archives

From Jeff Bischoff <jbisch...@klkurz.com>
Subject Re: Error by using <t:updateActionListener/>
Date Wed, 07 Feb 2007 20:42:15 GMT
Thanks for responding guys.

Really, no official facelets support? That would explain the taglib.xml
not being bundled. I had wondered about that too. :)

Having been on this mailing list for quite a while, I can tell that many
other users do use facelets with myfaces and tomahawk - which is the big
reason why I'm comfortable converting my application to facelets. It
does involve a few extra steps, and a few things don't work as expected,
but overall it's not a big switch from the user standpoint.

Well thanks for the code, it does seem to work nicely.

Regards,

Jeff Bischoff
Kenneth L Kurz & Associates, Inc.