myfaces-users mailing list archives

From ws_dev2001 <ws_dev2...@yahoo.com>
Subject tobago demo 109 : tc tree control: Faces Tree recurring problem
Date Sun, 25 Feb 2007 16:01:52 GMT
Hi all,
I am using tobago 109 and myfaces 114 on tomcat. My
interest is in the tobago component tree control. I am
not able to operate the copy and edit functionality.
If anyone can help me out it would be really useful. I
get this stack trace in the tobago demo log :
Caused by: org.apache.jasper.JasperException:
Client-id : m1172375745580 is duplicated in the faces
tree. Component : page:mytree:m1172375745580, path:
{Component-Path : [Class:
org.apache.myfaces.tobago.component.UIViewRoot,ViewId:
/overview/treeCnt.jsp][Class:
org.apache.myfaces.tobago.component.UIPage,Id:
page][Class:
org.apache.myfaces.tobago.component.UITreeOld,Id:
mytree][Class:
org.apache.myfaces.tobago.component.UITreeOldNode,Id:
root][Class:
org.apache.myfaces.tobago.component.UITreeOldNode,Id:
movies][Class:
org.apache.myfaces.tobago.component.UITreeOldNode,Id:
m1172375745580]}

TIA,
May the source be with u ,,,,
R2D2.