myfaces-users mailing list archives

From "Mohammad Norouzi" <mnr...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: problem with <s:pprPanelGroup>
Date Sat, 17 Feb 2007 05:35:38 GMT
Hi Gerald
yes I added submit(this)

here is my code:
-------------
          <f:view>
            <h:form id="resultQurey">
                    <s:fieldset legend="FieldSet">
                    <h:panelGrid bgcolor="#cccccc" columns="4" >
                    <h:selectOneMenu id="rowPerPageOption" value="#{
searchResult.rowPerPage}" onchange="submit(this);"

                        <f:selectItem itemLabel="5" itemValue="5"/>
                        <f:selectItem itemLabel="10" itemValue="10"/>
                        <f:selectItem itemLabel="20" itemValue="20"/>
                        <f:selectItem itemLabel="30" itemValue="30"/>
                        <f:selectItem itemLabel="40" itemValue="40"/>
                        <f:selectItem itemLabel="50" itemValue="50"/>
                        <f:selectItem itemLabel="100" itemValue="100"/>
                        <f:selectItem itemLabel="200" itemValue="200"/>

                    </h:selectOneMenu>
                    </h:panelGrid>
                    </s:fieldset>

              <h:panelGroup id="resultGroup1" style="text-align:center ">
              <s:pprPanelGroup id="resultDataTable"
partialTriggers="resultQuery:rowPerPageOption"
                            inlineLoadingMessage="Loading...">
                    <t:dataTable id="resultQureyTable" value="#{
searchResult.dataModel}"

 sortAscending="#{ascending}"

 sortColumn="#{sortColumn}"
                                                     preserveSort="false"
                                                     border="1"
rowOnMouseOver="this.style.backgroundColor='#cccccc'" rowOnMouseOut="
this.style.backgroundColor=''"

 preserveDataModel="false"
                                                     cellspacing="0"
cellpadding="0" rows="#{searchResult.rowPerPage}"
                                                     width="80%"
rowIndexVar="rowIndex"

 style="text-align:center" rowClasses="rowTable1, rowTable2"

 columnClasses="columnTable" rules="groups"

 headerClass="headerTable" footerClass="headerTable"

 styleClass="borderTable" captionClass="titleTable"
                                                     var="result" first="0"

                <t:columns id="columns" value="#{searchResult.columnHeaders}"
var="columnHeader" >
                    <f:facet name="header">
                            <h:outputText value="#{columnHeader.label}" />
                    </f:facet>
                    <!-- row is also available -->
                    <h:outputText rendered="true" value="#{result[
columnHeader.index-1]}" />
                </t:columns>
                                <f:facet name="footer">
                                     <h:panelGroup id="mainPanel2"
border="0" columns="20" width="100%"  rendered='#{searchResult.sizeOfQuery
>=0}'>
                                                        <t:dataScroller
                                                            id="pager"
dir="ltr" style="text-align:left"

for="resultQureyTable"

pageCountVar="pageCount"

pageIndexVar="pageIndex"

rowsCountVar="rowsCount"

firstRowIndexVar="firstRowIndex"

displayedRowsCountVar="displayedRowsCount"
                                                            fastStep="10"
                                                            paginator="true"

paginatorMaxPages="3"

paginatorActiveColumnStyle="font-weight:bold;">
                                                               <f:facet
name="first" ><h:graphicImage border="0" alt="first"
url="/images/btn_first_16.gif"/></f:facet>
                                                               <f:facet
name="last"><h:graphicImage border="0" alt="last"
url="/images/btn_last_16.gif"/></f:facet>
                                                               <f:facet
name="previous"><h:graphicImage alt="previous" border="0"
url="/images/btn_prev_16.gif"/></f:facet>
                                                               <f:facet
name="next"><h:graphicImage border="0" alt="next"
url="/images/btn_next_16.gif"/></f:facet>

<h:outputLabel id="recordnumber" for="name" value="total:">

<h:outputText  id="sizeOfOtherProviders"  styleClass="textOutput"  value="
#{searchResult.sizeOfQuery}" />

</h:outputLabel>
                                                               <h:outputText
value=" | " />

<h:outputLabel id="timedurationlabel" for="name" value="time:">

<h:outputText  id="timeDuration"  styleClass="textOutput"  value="   #{
searchResult.searchTimeDuration} milliseconds" />

</h:outputLabel>
                                                               <f:param
value="#{rowsCount}/" />
                                                               <f:param