myfaces-users mailing list archives

From "Mohammad Norouzi" <mnr...@gmail.com>
Subject problem with <s:pprPanelGroup>
Date Thu, 15 Feb 2007 12:12:23 GMT
Hi all
I have latest version of sandbox 1.1.5 and I need to use <s:pprPanelGroup>
but when the page loads the following error will be displayed and it wont
work properly:

----
ERROR Unable to find resource src/dom/__package__.js for component
dojo.DojoResourceLoader. Check that this fi
le is available in the classpath in sub-directory /resource of the
package-directory.
ERROR Unable to find resource src/__package__.js for component
dojo.DojoResourceLoader. Check that this file i
s available in the classpath in sub-directory /resource of the
package-directory.
ERROR Unable to find resource __package__.js for component
dojo.DojoResourceLoader. Check that this file is av
ailable in the classpath in sub-directory /resource of the
package-directory.
---

I am using latest version of facelets as well and I added the following tag
to sandbox.taglib.xml:

    <tag>
       <tag-name>pprPanelGroup</tag-name>
       <component>
           <component-type>org.apache.myfaces.PPRPanelGroup</component-type>
           <renderer-type>org.apache.myfaces.PPRPanelGroup</renderer-type>
       </component>
   </tag>

----

please help me out, I surfed web but found nothing.

Thanks

--
Regards,
Mohammad