myfaces-users mailing list archives

From "Gerald Müllan" <bierbra...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: s:inputSuggestAjax - encoding Problem
Date Thu, 01 Feb 2007 09:06:02 GMT
Hi Birgit,

thx for pointing this out; There are more than one jiras related on
this topic. Issue

http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/TOMAHAWK-322

is already unresolved. So, i keep 748 closed.

cheers,

Gerald

On 1/31/07, Birgit Kaschte <Birgit.Kaschte@netpioneer.de> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> thanks Gerald for the answer. It would be great if you can have a look at this problem.
>
> I found the jira issue (http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/TOMAHAWK-748) which is set
to 'fixed'. Can anyone confirm, that the problem still exists as described. If this is the
case, someone should reopen the jira issue.

> Cheers,
> Birgit

Professional Support for Apache MyFaces