myfaces-users mailing list archives

From Thomas Chang <thomas200...@yahoo.de>
Subject Re: How to open a new page which has no close button and no tool bar?
Date Thu, 15 Feb 2007 18:34:28 GMT
impossible? Then how can I catch the window close event in my (xhtml) page? What I realy want
is: I click a commandLink to open a new page. If one close this new page, I will do something.
So I want to catch this event in the new opened page.

  Thanks

  Thomas

Volker Weber <v.weber@inexso.de> schrieb:
  Hi Tomas,

i don't think the supression of close button is possible, but for the
rest maybe this helps:

http://tinyurl.com/22k5gr

Regards,
Volker

2007/2/15, Thomas Chang :
> Hi,
>
> Could you write it a little bit in detail? :) Or maybe you have an example?
>
> Thanks
>
> Thomas
>

> "Wabner, Thomas (EXT)" schrieb:
>

> Hi,
>
> you have to use a java script function like openWindow('url', 'windoname',
> 'parameters like no toolbar') in your action in the onclick parameter for
> the commandlink tag.
>
> - Thomas Wabner

Jetzt Mails schnell in einem Vorschaufenster überfliegen. Dies und viel mehr bietet das
neue Yahoo! Mail .