myfaces-users mailing list archives

From Thomas Chang <thomas200...@yahoo.de>
Subject Re: Error by using <t:updateActionListener/>
Date Fri, 02 Feb 2007 11:23:03 GMT
Hi Aleksandr,

You are right. I do use Facelets. But I can use other t-tags such as <t:commandLink/>
<t:selectOneMenu/> etc. in xHtml and they work well.  Besides, I have the followings
on the top of my files.

Thanks

Thomas

    xmlns:ui="http://java.sun.com/jsf/facelets"
    xmlns:h="http://java.sun.com/jsf/html"
    xmlns:f="http://java.sun.com/jsf/core"
    xmlns:t="http://myfaces.apache.org/tomahawk">

Aleksandr Mazur <mazur@reksoft.ru> schrieb:
Hi Thomas,

As I see you are using faceletes. updateActionListener should be presented in tomahawk.taglib.xml.
Is it?

Best regards,
 Aleksandr

   Thomas Chang <thomas2004ch@yahoo.de>  02.02.2007 12:14    Please respond to
 "MyFaces Discussion" <users@myfaces.apache.org>

 MyFaces Discussion <users@myfaces.apache.org>   cc

  Subject
 Error by using <t:updateActionListener/>

Hi all,

 My code look as follow:

 myPage.xHtml
 ***************
 <t:commandLink
   action="openNewBrowser"
   immediate="true"
   value="Open New Browser"
   target="readMessageWindow">
   <t:updateActionListener property="property" value="message"></t:updateActionListener>
 </t:commandLink>

 But I get following error when try to open myPage.xHtml. What's wrong?

 <t:updateActionListener> Tag Library supports namespace: http://myfaces.apache.org/tomahawk,
but no tag was defined for name: updateActionListener

 Thanks

 Thomas

Yahoo! 360° – Bloggen und Leute treffen. Erstellen Sie jetzt Ihre eigene Seite –
kostenlos!.

Yahoo! Messenger -  kostenlos* mit Familie und Freunden von PC zu PC telefonieren.