myfaces-users mailing list archives

From madan chowdary <madan_na...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: [ Tobago ] [ Solved ]Help regarding Input Suggest
Date Thu, 22 Feb 2007 04:54:11 GMT
Hi Volker,

Tested the suggestMethod in both FireFox and IE, its working fine now.

The listbox thats gets displayed is expanded accordingly.

But found a strange thing happening in IE.

The list thats gets shown up contains a ' 0 ' at last.When scrolled the arrow up and down,
only the items are selected but not the ' 0 '.

This tailing ' 0 ' is not shown in FireFox, but it does in IE for what ever suggest i receive.

Regards,
Madan

----- Original Message ----
From: Volker Weber <v.weber@inexso.de>
To: MyFaces Discussion <users@myfaces.apache.org>
Sent: Tuesday, 20 February, 2007 2:25:21 PM
Subject: Re: [ Tobago ] [ Solved ]Help regarding Input Suggest

Hi Madan,

there was something like a timing issue when setting the size of
suggested items,
should be fixed in the last nightly (>= 20-Feb-2007 04:59).
Please test this one, also on IE (i can't test on windows during the
week (and i don't like it on weekend, but all my requests to remove
the IE from the list of supported Browsers are regulary rejected ;-)
)).

Regards,

  Volker

http://in.answers.yahoo.com/