myfaces-users mailing list archives

From "George" <zhis...@gmail.com>
Subject commandLink and jscookmenu do not work with StreamingAddResource
Date Sat, 24 Feb 2007 14:03:10 GMT
Hi all,

I am trying to upgrading our application from old MyFaces 1.1.4 to current snapshot version.
I found that h:commandLink, t:commandLink, and t:jscookmenu of our application do not work
when replaced with the newest snapshot,

myfaces-api-1.1.6-SNAPSHOT.jar
myfaces-impl-1.1.6-SNAPSHOT.jar
tomahawk-1.1.5-SNAPSHOT.jar
tomahawk-sandbox-1.1.5-SNAPSHOT.jar

But the myfaces-example-simple-1.1.5-SNAPSHOT.war works great! I found the problem is caused
by

    <context-param>
        <param-name>org.apache.myfaces.ADD_RESOURCE_CLASS</param-name>
        <param-value>org.apache.myfaces.component.html.util.StreamingAddResource</param-value>
    </context-param>

When I change the StreamingAddResource to DefaultAddResource, things work smoothly.

    <context-param>
        <param-name>org.apache.myfaces.ADD_RESOURCE_CLASS</param-name>
        <param-value>org.apache.myfaces.renderkit.html.util.DefaultAddResource</param-value>
    </context-param>

Is there anybody know why?

Regards,

George