myfaces-users mailing list archives

From Werner Punz <we...@gmx.at>
Subject Re: Run-time tomahawk error
Date Tue, 23 Jan 2007 23:59:54 GMT
Ok Simeon, I patched
every possible cause of conflict away, I could find, it committed the
sandbox fixes as we speak, so expect them probably the day after
tomorrow to be compiled
by the nightly build system, or check the code out and try a build yourself.

If some conflicts still persist, I would recommend that you
contact me directly on following address
(sorry for not typing it exactly, I want to keep spam away
werner.punz at gmail.com, we could make
a direct instant messenger session so that we can patch away
the rest of the problems)

My hands are somewhat bound regarding weblogic currently I do not have a
license, I might look into being able to download
a testing license if possible.
But the best bet for now is, try the latest build and if problems
persist, please contact me directly, so that we can do a test/patch
session on your configuration.

Cheers

Werner

Leyzerzon, Simeon schrieb:
> Thanks for your reply, Werner.  Unfortunately, we are not allowed to use any other app
server here but Weblogic 8.1, so I'll keep posting these little bugs here if you don't mind.
 Is there a way to disable the tld checking on weblogic?

> Thanks,
> Simeon

prefix='s': The Tag class 'org.apache.myfaces.custom.suggest.InputSuggestTag' has no setter
method corresponding to TLD declared attribute 'accesskey', (JSP 1.1 spec, 5.4.1)
>> 	at weblogic.servlet.jsp.StandardTagLib.tld_jspException(StandardTagLib.java:1235)
>> 	at weblogic.servlet.jsp.StandardTagLib.parseTagDD(StandardTagLib.java:1363)
>> 	at weblogic.servlet.jsp.StandardTagLib.parseDD(StandardTagLib.java:1261)
>> 	at weblogic.servlet.jsp.StandardTagLib.<init>(StandardTagLib.java:292)
>> 	at weblogic.servlet.jsp.TagLibHelper.loadTagLib(TagLibHelper.java:314)
>> 	at weblogic.servlet.jsp.JspLexer.loadTagLib(JspLexer.java:145)
>> 	at weblogic.servlet.jsp.JspLexer.mTAGLIB_DIRECTIVE_BODY(JspLexer.java:5015)
>> 	at weblogic.servlet.jsp.JspLexer.mTAGLIB_DIRECTIVE(JspLexer.java:4853)
>> 	at weblogic.servlet.jsp.JspLexer.mDIRECTIVE(JspLexer.java:4699)
>> 	at weblogic.servlet.jsp.JspLexer.mSTANDARD_THING(JspLexer.java:2094)
>> 	at weblogic.servlet.jsp.JspLexer.mTOKEN(JspLexer.java:1880)
>> 	at weblogic.servlet.jsp.JspLexer.nextToken(JspLexer.java:1753)
>> 	at weblogic.servlet.jsp.JspLexer.parse(JspLexer.java:963)
>> 	at weblogic.servlet.jsp.JspParser.doit(JspParser.java:106)
>> 	at weblogic.servlet.jsp.JspParser.parse(JspParser.java:230)
>> 	at weblogic.servlet.jsp.Jsp2Java.outputs(Jsp2Java.java:125)
>> 	at weblogic.utils.compiler.CodeGenerator.generate(CodeGenerator.java:258)
>> 	at weblogic.servlet.jsp.JspStub.compilePage(JspStub.java:367)
>> 	at weblogic.servlet.jsp.JspStub.prepareServlet(JspStub.java:223)
>> 	at weblogic.servlet.jsp.JspStub.prepareServlet(JspStub.java:172)
>> 	at weblogic.servlet.internal.ServletStubImpl.getServlet(ServletStubImpl.java:518)
>> 	at weblogic.servlet.internal.ServletStubImpl.invokeServlet(ServletStubImpl.java:362)
>> 	at weblogic.servlet.internal.ServletStubImpl.invokeServlet(ServletStubImpl.java:446)
>> 	at weblogic.servlet.internal.ServletStubImpl.invokeServlet(ServletStubImpl.java:305)
>> 	at weblogic.servlet.internal.WebAppServletContext$ServletInvocationAction.run(WebAppServletContext.java:6354)
>> 	at weblogic.security.acl.internal.AuthenticatedSubject.doAs(AuthenticatedSubject.java:317)
>> 	at weblogic.security.service.SecurityManager.runAs(SecurityManager.java:118)
>> 	at weblogic.servlet.internal.WebAppServletContext.invokeServlet(WebAppServletContext.java:3635)
>> 	at weblogic.servlet.internal.ServletRequestImpl.execute(ServletRequestImpl.java:2585)
>> 	at weblogic.kernel.ExecuteThread.execute(ExecuteThread.java:197)
>> 	at weblogic.kernel.ExecuteThread.run(ExecuteThread.java:170)
>>

>> Am I doing something wrong?
>>
>> Thank you,
>> Simeon
>>

> Nothing, this seems to be a slight error in the sandbox tld as well, Weblogic seems to
be very unforgiving regarding those issues, way more unforgiving than other app servers, all
I can say is I will try to fix all of those tld issues I can find tonight and tomorrow.
> (Bear in mind I cannot verify them here, since I lack weblogic, so you might get another
bunch of errors until everything is fixed)

> In the meantime you can switch over to a different app server and retry from time to
time. Those issues are a little bit hard to nail down since most app servers do not choke
on those small issues.
> (Tomcat is mostly used for development here)
>
> It all comes down mostly to small tld errors, ignored by most app servers, (mainly type
declaration errors) in the tlds, Tomahawk core seems to be fixed, since no error is given
there anymore, but the sandbox might be full of them.