myfaces-users mailing list archives

From SOSE...@austin.rr.com
Subject Re: inputCalender position
Date Tue, 30 Jan 2007 14:26:29 GMT
I have the same problem with the position of the inputCalendar tag.  I
posted an issue a few days ago and got a response saying that the
position is defined in:

"It is defined in the .js files accompanying the distribution.
specifically, popcalendar_init.js and popcalendar.js (Not sure about the
exact filenames, going from memory here)."

I have not yet started to debug this issue, so I am still working on it
and would like help as well.

As for having an icon instead of a button, use the following attributes:

renderAsPopup="true"
renderPopupButtonAsImage="true"
popupButtonImageUrl="images/calendar.gif"

If you resolve the position issue, please post the solution.

Thanks!