myfaces-users mailing list archives

From "Andrew Robinson" <andrew.rw.robin...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Tree2
Date Mon, 08 Jan 2007 19:43:21 GMT
The easiest thing is probably a custom tree state object that only has
one expanded path ever stored in it, and when someone expands the
path, it simply overwrites the currently expanded path with the new
one. The renderer always checks the state to determine which to
expand.

See the tree state API/source for more information

-A