myfaces-users mailing list archives

From "kal stevens" <kalstev...@gmail.com>
Subject tree2 problem with isLeaf() = true but getChildren().size > 0
Date Tue, 02 Jan 2007 20:35:01 GMT
I was wondering if this is valid or if I am doing something wrong here.

I have a node, that has children, but I don't want those children to be
displayed in some situations.

So in those situations I return true in isLeaf()

When this happens It displays the tree with the bottom elements chopped off.

So lets say I have a tree with 3 elements

1  Node 1 (is a leaf)
2  Node 2 is a child of Node 1 and should not be displayed
3  Node 3 is any node at the same level as Node 1

Then Node 3 is not displayed.

I am using myfaces 1.1.13

I was going to look through the bug forum, but I could not figure out how to
search through it.

Thanks