myfaces-users mailing list archives

From "Torin Chichirico" <To...@useful-networks.com>
Subject t:popup problems
Date Mon, 29 Jan 2007 21:09:48 GMT
I'm trying to use the t:popup component in Tomahawk 1.1.3.  It works
just fine when I put it on a h:inputText field on the page.  However,
I'm trying to add a popup when the mouse moves over an image overlay
that is on top of a map image.  The popup appears but it is pushed way
off to lower right of the image.  It probably has something to do with
the style attributes of my surrounding t:div's.  Here is a section of
the code...

<t:div styleClass="noimgborder" id="imageBox" style="position:
relative;">

  <!-- the map -->
  <t:div id="mapBuffer">
    <t:div id="mapImage" style="position: absolute">
      <h:graphicImage id="map" url="#{myBean.mapUrl}"
styleClass="imageBorder" />
    </t:div>

    <t:dataList var="overlay" value="#{myBean.mapOverlays}"
layout="unoderedlist">
      <t:div style="position: absolute; margin-left: #{overlay.x}px;
margin-top: #{overlay.y}px;" >
        <t:popup id="popupId" closePopupOnExitingElement="true"
closePopupOnExitingPopup="true" >
          <h:graphicImage url="#{overlay.image}"/>
          <f:facet name="popup">
            <h:outputText value="Popup!" />
          </f:facet>
        </t:popup>
      </t:div>
    </t:dataList>

  </t:div>
</t:div>

Is there something obviously wrong with this that I'm missing?  Any help
is appreciated.  Thanks,