myfaces-users mailing list archives

From "Mike Kienenberger" <mkien...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: removing inputText when using inputCalendar
Date Thu, 25 Jan 2007 20:14:44 GMT
I'm surprised that the style only applied to the inputText part.
Glad to hear it worked for you, though.

This url gives a list of all attributes for inputCalendar.   There are
a number of ones for internationalization, although I don't see the
ones for month and day.   There's also one for imageLocation.

http://myfaces.apache.org/tomahawk/tlddoc/t/inputCalendar.html