myfaces-users mailing list archives

From "Mikael Andersson" <mail.mi...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: rcfaces with myfaces
Date Tue, 23 Jan 2007 08:37:04 GMT

org.rcfaces.core-I2118.jar
org.rcfaces.html-I2118.jar
oro-2.0.8.jar
spring-2.0-rc1.jar
struts-1.2.8.jar
tomahawk-1.1.3.jar
xalan-2.5.1.jar
xml-apis-1.0.b2.jar

I do get the facelets error page, but it seems that the application fails on
the <vh:init .. /> now.

I haven't used the streaming add resource before and here is my facelet
template, in case it is incorrect :

<!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Transitional//EN" "
http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-transitional.dtd">
<t:document xmlns="http://www.w3.org/1999/xhtml"
      xmlns:ui="http://java.sun.com/jsf/facelets"
      xmlns:h="http://java.sun.com/jsf/html"
      xmlns:c="http://java.sun.com/jsp/jstl/core"
      xmlns:vh="http://rcfaces.org/html"
      xmlns:t="http://myfaces.apache.org/tomahawk">
<t:documentHead>
charset=iso-8859-1" />

        <vh:init title="default title" disableCache="true"
disableContextMenu="false" />
</t:documentHead>

<t:documentBody>

        <ui:insert name="header">
                <ui:include src="/layout/header.xhtml"/>
        </ui:insert>
                                        <ui:insert name="left">
                                                Default Left side
                                        </ui:insert>
                                        <ui:insert name="body">
                                                Default body content
                                        </ui:insert>
                        Right side
        <ui:insert name="footer">
                <ui:include src="/layout/footer.xhtml"/>
        </ui:insert>
</t:documentBody>
</t:document>