myfaces-users mailing list archives

From sieppl <quont...@gmx.de>
Subject [Tobago 1.1.0] Clean code for opening Popups from sheet columns
Date Wed, 24 Jan 2007 18:11:19 GMT

Hi!

I have read about the new way (and I think simple one) to open Popups from
buttons, links etc. without using Actions or ActionListeners. Furtermore I
have understood the purpose of the PopUpReferenceTag and how to use it. But
I have still problems to write a clean code for opening popups from sheet
columns.
1. Rendered attribute does not work anymore due to latest changes.
2. Putting a button or a link into the column and use a facet for the popup
does not work from inside the sheet row. The same code works fine when the
button is placed anywhere outside the sheet column.
3. Placing a hidden button with popup anywere on the form and call it via a
reference tag is very dirty.

Could anyone give me a hint or a piece of clean and working code? We need
that popups all over our pages. :)

Regards

Sebastian

PS: Keep up the good work on Tobago!